This spoken English course has been designed to help you speak English with fluency and precision. It will provide you with essential conversational language so that you can confidently speak with your friends, family and even strangers in English. This course will help you gradually build your spoken English skills by teaching you words, phrases and questions in given social contexts such as at a party or event, when being interviewed for a job or even just how to ask for directions. All classes are taught in English to ensure that you get accustomed to hearing and understanding the way in which English is spoken and articulated. This will help you with your pronunciation skills and help you boost your confidence as you will constantly hear the English language being voiced.
- Starts on the 31st of January, 2021
- 1 hour weekly sessions
- Begins with Topic 1 and progresses to Topic 10 (58 lessons in total)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will learn how to begin and facilitate conversations and discussions in English fluently.
- You will learn how to correctly articulate and pronounce English words, phrases and questions.
- You will learn essential conversational skills in various social contexts including how to face a job interview in English.
- You will continuously practice your newly learnt spoken English throughout every lesson to increase your fluency.
- You will learn over 1000 words, expressions and questions, and how to use them in an appropriate manner during everyday conversations and discussions.
- You can use this course to start preparing for spoken English language tests such as the IELTS or PTEs.
- Revision sessions are undertaken after each topic to ensure any questions or queries are clarified and more importantly, to revise the knowledge attained throughout the duration of the entire topic. It will also provide you with an opportunity to practice your conversational skills with your peers and your tutor.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE COURSE
- A computer, tablet or a phone with a good internet connection and quality audio settings.
- You should have installed Zoom or be ready to launch it via your online browser.
- Willing to set aside time to practice learnt knowledge and complete assigned homework tasks throughout the week
- No previous knowledge of English is necessary
- A positive attitude!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- It is suitable for beginners, who want to reach the intermediate level of spoken English to be able to confidently converse in English.
- Anyone interested in taking spoken English Exams such as the IELTS or PTEs.